Sault College’s Canada 2021 Amazing Entrance Scholarship
Sault College’s Amazing Entrance Scholarship 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Engineering – Mechatronics. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Sault College and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Offered In partnership with Humber College, Sault College’s Bachelor of Engineering – Mechatronics degree, are offering amazing entrance scholarship opportunities of up to $4,000. Based on the scholarship criteria, all students applying from high school who receive an offer into the program are entitled to a scholarship.
About Sault College
Sault College of Applied Arts and Technology is a publicly funded college in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. It began in 1965 as the Ontario Vocational Centre. Today, Sault College offers full-time and part-time opportunities for students in post-secondary, apprenticeship, adult retraining, continuing education, and contract training program categories. Sault College’s full-time and part-time enrollment totals about 4,500 registrants annually….
Sault College Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation Sault College
- Country to study Canada
- School to study Sault College
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Sault College Bachelors
Successful applicants of the Sault College’s Amazing Entrance Scholarship, 2021 are based on the Admission GPA-
Note: Entrance awards for students who have completed a two or three-year diploma from a publicly-funded college with a GPA of 3.5 or 75%+ will be awarded a one-time scholarship of $2,500 in recognition of their academic achievement at the diploma level.
Sault College Bachelors Courses
- Engineering – Mechatronics
Requirements for Sault College Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be newly admitted to Sault College and entering their first year of post secondary studies directly from high school (up to one-year post high school).
- Applicants must be registered full-time at Sault College, unless otherwise determined by Accessibility Services.
- Applicants must provide proof of English proficiency through TOEFL, or IELTS, or equivalent test to satisfy our English admission requirements.