Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark – Fully Funded: (Deadline 1 September 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 1st September 2021.
Aarhus University is the largest and second oldest research university in Denmark. The university belongs to the Coimbra Group, the Guild, and Utrecht Network of European universities and is a member of the European University Association.
Enhance your study experience and learn new skills by applying for the Danish State Scholarships for non-EU/EEA students at Aarhus University for the academic year 2021-2022.
Also, the grant is to international students who want to pursue a master’s degree in Denmark. Entrants from non-EU/EEA countries can benefit from this opportunity.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at Aarhus University in Denmark:
- Eligible Countries: All international aspirants from non-EU/EEA counties are eligible.
- Also, the applicants can apply to master’s degree programs in the Aarhus BSS, faculty of arts, natural sciences, and technical sciences under this application .
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must belong to non-EA/EEA countries.
- Additionally, the students must be enrolled and accepted in a master’s degree program at the university.
- Furthermore, the applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees.
The successfully selected applicants will receive receiver tuition fee waivers worth either partial or complete tuition fee deduction. Also, the award will also provide some advantages towards living expenses.
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to create an account and log in to the online portal of the university.
- Also, the applicants must submit the following documents:
- Exam certificates
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- Likewise, official statement of the grading scale used in the respective certification
- Language requirements documents
- Additionally, receipt of application fee
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent to be admitted to a master’s degree program at the university.
- Furthermore, the applicants must fulfill the following language score criteria:
- TOEFL PBT – 560
- TOEFL IBT – 83
- IELTS – 6.5 points
- C1 level obtained by examination from a CEFR-validated English language course
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk