Scholarship at Copenhagen School in Denmark (Deadline : 1 July 2021)
Apply for Scholarship at Copenhagen Business School in Denmark. The deadline for this application is 1st July 2021.
Copenhagen Business School offers the PhD Positions in Department of International Economics, Government and Business for the academic year 2021-2022.
International applicants who want to apply for the PhD degree program are eligible for this application . The applicants must have received excellent grades from their previous universities to receive this award.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all countries are eligible to participate to receive this application .
- Also, applicants are eligible to apply for PhD programs at the Department of International Economics, Political Science Government and Business.
- Likewise, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a bachelor’s as well as master’s degree certification.
- Additionally, the applicants must be accepted in CBS.
The Copenhagen Business School will reward the selected applicant by giving financial aid towards the cost of the particular program for up to 3 years of study.
The incumbent must meet the following for Scholarship at Copenhagen School in Denmark:
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply using the application portal of the university and complete the application process. The applicants are supposed to fill a separate application form to apply for the opportunity .
- Also, the applicants must submit the following documents:
- High school transcripts
- Likewise, Bachelor’s degree certification
- Master’s degree certification
- Similarly, Letter of recommendation from the university
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- List of publications
- Furthermore, copy of selected written work
- Additionally, the applicants must hold a relevant bachelor’s degree with 180 ECTS and a master’s degree with 120 ECTS to be accepted in a PhD program at CBS.
- Also, the applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English) – minimum 185
- Moreover, Cambridge C1 Advanced (Certificate of Advanced English) – minimum 185
- TOEFL IBT – 94
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fees during the recruitement Process.Even if mucuruzi.com does it best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and write to mucuruzi.com via this email : firstname.lastname@example.orgNever pay any fee to have a job and never pay any fee to get any opportunity, if you do so , do it at your own risk