Apply for Fully Funded Scholarship at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies in Switzerland. The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021.
International awards at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland is open for lower-middle-income countries . Also, the scholarship allows Masters, Diploma level programs in the field of Humanitarian Studies taught at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies . Additionally, the deadline of the scholarship is 30 Nov 2021.
International awards at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies, Switzerland is available to undertake Masters, Diploma level programs at Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Humanitarian Studies
Similarly, Students can apply for the Executive Master of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (MAS) and Executive Diploma of Advanced Studies in Humanitarian Action (DAS)
The successfully selected applicants will receive tuition fee or living expenses or both towards the cost of studying a diploma or master program at the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies in Switzerland.
- Lower-income countries
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be accepted into the applied program at the university.
Students must register and log in to the university application portal to apply for Fully Funded Scholarship in Switzerland:
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Also, CV (Résumé)
- Copy of your highest diploma
- Similarly, Work certificate or official record of your current job position
- Similarly, Scanned copy of passport
- Two recent letters of recommendation
- Additionally, A passport photo
- Likewise, Students must have completed high school studies with a minimum of 12 years of schooling to get into the Geneva Centre of Humanitarian Studies.
- Furthermore, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- IELTS – 7.0
- CPE – B