Scholarship at Ulster University in the UK: (Deadline 30 June 2021)
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Also, MSc Data Science Fee (one year) or the MSc Data Science (Applied Research).
- Moreover, meet up the following criteria before going to apply:
- Candidates must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate program delivered on one of our campuses.
- Similarly, students studying at the following campuses are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
Ulster University will provide an award amount of £3,000 to the high achieving students for masters study in the UK.
- How to Apply: Before applying, you have to receive an offer of study from Ulster University. Once you get an offer, you can apply by completing an online application form given at the university’s site.
- Also, as part of the application for a postgraduate program, you should submit the required documents such as degree certificates, transcripts and passport details.
- Additionally, all applicants should check all the entry requirements before applying for a program at the university.
- Likewise, you should show evidence of English language proficiency. Most of the courses of this university require a minimum English level of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent, with no band score under 5.5. Trinity ISE: Pass at level III.