SDSN Youth 2022 Local Pathways Fellowship: (Deadline Ongoing)
By way of recognizing youth as the key player in achieving the Sustainable Development Goals, and building on the success of the past cohorts of the Local Pathways Fellows, the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network – Youth Initiative (SDSN Youth) is recruiting its 2022 cohort of the Local Pathways Fellows.
About United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN)
The UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) was set up in 2012 under the auspices of the UN Secretary-General. SDSN mobilizes global scientific and technological expertise to promote practical solutions for sustainable development, including the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement. SDSN works closely with United Nations agencies, multilateral financing institutions, the private sector, and civil society. SDSN is guided by a Leadership Council, which brings together global sustainable development leaders from all regions…
- Type Fellowship
- Organization United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN)
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 21, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Local Pathways Fellowship
The Local Pathways Fellowship seeks to provide young leaders with a platform, a guiding framework for action, and connect them with leading development experts and practitioners:
- Guide and inform their work around their existing and future projects, and help them develop insights about local sustainable development challenges;
- Provide them with a framework for engagement with local stakeholders;
- Facilitate mutual learning and exchange of urban solutions;
- Support them in becoming local advocates that promote and advocate for dialogue and problem solving for sustainable development.
Requirements for Local Pathways Fellowship Qualification
In order to be selected as a Local Pathways Fellow, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must be between 18 and 30 years old at the time of application (exceptions may apply);
- Candidates must be based in the same city throughout the entire duration of the Fellowship (February through November 2021);
- Candidates must be fluent in English and the local language of the cities they represent;
- Candidates must demonstrate a commitment to and a solid understanding of the concept of sustainable development;
- Candidates must be able to commit the minimum of 5-7 hours each week on average;
- Candidates must have a stable internet connection;
- A minimum of one year of professional or academic experience in development practice, urban planning, community engagement and advocacy, or similar;
- A demonstrated background in research, development practice, advocacy or similar fields would be considered a strong asset.
November 21, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Nations Sustainable Development Solutions Network (UNSDSN) on sdsn-youth.breezy.hr to applyCLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.