Security Officer at Muhima Investment Company limited (MIC Ltd): (Deadline 29 October 2021)
MUHIMA INVESTMENT COMPANY LTD (MIC Building) is a commercial mall located in Kigali city in Nyarugenge. It deals in letting spaces for Businesses, Offices, and Apartments. The company would like to recruit a suitable candidate for the post of Security officer.
Title: Security officer
Job type: Full–time
Location: Kigali Rwanda|Mic Building
Responsible for monitoring the security operations for MIC building
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers
- Give accurate information on security matters in MIC to security organs in the country in case of need
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to tenants and their staff
- Rescue people when the elevator is stuck
- Supervise security guards
- Responds to alarms and dispatched calls; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known, and position limitations.
Eligible candidates must possess:
- Proven experience in the army, National police, or security companies in Rwanda
- Excellent relationship with Tenants
- Sound knowledge of commercial malls
- At least 3 years work experience in a related field
- Proficient in English, French, and Kinyarwanda
- Good communication skills, able to work under great pressure, strong and rationality, good team spirit.
All interested candidates should submit their application together with their CVs in a sealed envelops to MIC Head office not later than October 29, 2021, at 4:00 pm
September 28, 2021.
MUHIMA INVESTMENT COMPANY Ltd
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.