SelfLawyer First Generation Immigrant Scholarship 2023: (Deadline 31 December 2022)
The ‘SelfLawyer First Generation Immigrant Scholarship’ is for first-generation immigrant college and university students, in the U.S.
It will include those students who are among the first in their family to have immigrated to the United States, or have at least one parent who immigrated to the United States.
Benefits of SelfLawyer First Generation Immigrant Scholarship
SelfLawyer will provide a scholarship amount of $1000 each, to two such students for one academic year.
The fund provided shall be a ‘one-time scholarship’.
You can use this scholarship to cover expenses for college textbooks, outstanding tuition balances, living expenses, as well as other costs related to your education.
- Applicants must be first-generation immigrants.
- Also, applicants must be enrolled as a student at an accredited U.S. college or university, for any school and program.
How to Apply
The applicants must follow these steps to apply for the scholarship program:
- Fill out the online application form.
- Also, submit an online essay, titled “My Immigration Story” of 500 words, providing a detailed description of your/ your parent(s)’ immigration to the U.S. It should comprise the details related to:
- your travel
- your home country
- the type of immigration (family-based or asylum/refugee)
- In addition, the challenges you experience as a new immigrant
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.