Simon Fraser University 2022-2023 Major Entrance Awards for International Students (Canada)
A number of awards are now available for international students enrolling in a degree program at Simon Fraser University to study in Canada. Most awards are targeted at new entrants and may be renewed on the basis of consistency in academic performance.
The Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards are highly competitive and available to bachelors, research masters and doctoral degree students. Scholarships are opens to both domestic and international students.
About Simon Fraser University
Located in Canada on British Columbia’s west coast and named for an early explorer, Simon Fraser University opened on September 9, 1965 with 2,500 students. Noted Canadian architects Arthur Erickson and Geoffrey Massey designed the original Burnaby Mountain campus to foster interdisciplinary contact between students and researchers. That same openness and desire to innovate informs SFU’s current vision: to be Canada’s most community-engaged research university. Now boasting three distinctive campuses, 30,000 students, 6,500 faculty and staff, and more than 160,000
Requirements for Major Entrance Awards Qualification
These are general considerations for the award of Simon Fraser University Major Entrance Awards, specific criteria are stated for each program on the scholarship page.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Students must be enrolling full time in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- The award is available for bachelors, masters & PhD program in various fields offered by the University.
- Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Simon Fraser University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.