South African National Parks (SANParks) Internship Program: (Deadline Ongoing)
Applications are invited from graduates who completed their Bachelor’s Degree/ National Diploma at Public Higher Education Institution (HEI) in South Africa for an internship in South African National Park (SANParks).
The successful applicant will be placed in SANParks for a period of one year with a monthly stipend of R5, 000.00. SANParks is under no obligation to employ the Intern upon completion of the program.
- Be an unemployed graduate age 18 – 35.
- Also, must be a South African Citizen.
- Have completed a Bachelor’s Degree/National Diploma (NQF 6/NQF 7) under the mentioned discipline/fields of study from a South African Public Higher Education Institution (HEI).
- Must not have previously been employed nor participated in an Internship/placement program.
|Field of Study||Division/Department||Number Allocated|
|Law Degree||Office of the CEO||1 x Office of the CEO|
|Diploma/B Degree in Administration||Risk Management||1 x Risk Management|
|Diploma/B Degree in Supply Chain Management/Procurement Management||Supply Chain Management||1 x Supply Chain Management|
|Diploma/Degree in Accounting Sciences||Finance||1 x Finance Management|
- Submit the application via mail.
- Applicants must attach a recent copy of their CV, certified copies of Matric/Grade 12 certificate, Academic qualifications with academic transcripts (academic record), as well as ID.
- Candidates wishing to apply for the Internship outside their area of residence must be willing to find their own accommodation as well as transportation considering that they will be earning a stipend.
- In addition, applicants should be available for assessment and selection interviews at a time, date, and place as determined by SANParks.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.