Stockholm School of Economics Scholarship in Sweden – Full Scholarship (Deadline : 18 June 2021)
Apply now for the Stockholm School of Economics Scholarship 2021 in Sweden – Full Scholarship. The scholarship is open to all nationalities and the deadline is 18th June 2021.
Dagens Industri, education.se and the Stockholm School of Economics give you a unique chance to increase your skills and create an invaluable network.
The candidates’ potential and experience in the following areas are reviewed:
- creating new value through entrepreneurship or intrapreneurship
- promoting sustainable business in an international market
Regardless of whether you have set your sights on belonging to the leaders of the future or want to broaden your already existing knowledge, an Executive MBA from the Stockholm School of Economics is enormous merit. The SSE MBA Executive Format gives you an opportunity to increase your knowledge and skills in leading and developing companies and organizations. During the program, you work consistently in various learning projects that have a direct effect on your organization.
The Stockholm School of Economics Scholarship course starts on December 6, 2021, and is carried out part-time for 18 months, in parallel with regular work. During the training, certain modules are completed abroad.
Benefits of Stockholm School of Economics Scholarship 2021 in Sweden
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT
- Includes literature and teaching material.
- Provide as good knowledge as possible in leading and developing organizations and companies.
- Additional expenses related to travels, food, accommodation, or other boarding expenses are not covered.
- Please check the official website for further details
To become a scholarship holder, you need:
- an academic degree corresponding to 180 higher education credits,
- at least five years of relevant work experience,
- very good knowledge of English and that
- the employer supports participation in the education is required.
- If you have applied for the scholarship in previous years but have not received it, you welcome to apply again.
- To apply for or nominate someone for this year’s MBA Scholarship, fill out the form through the Apply Now link and submit it by June 18, 2021.
- Those who proceed in the selection process, a maximum of fifteen people, will then submit a complete application to the SSE MBA Executive Format.
- Of these, five finalists are selected who are invited to a test and interview.
- The research fellow is appointed by a jury consisting of representatives from Dagens industry, ungdom.se and the Stockholm School of Economics.