Strategic Advisor at Paper Crown Rwanda :(Deadline 24 January, 2022)
Strategic Advisor – Recruitment Notice
Paper Crown Rwanda
Position: Strategic Advisor
Expected start date: February 1st, 2022
Type of contract: Part-Time Consultancy
Summary of the role: To work closely with Senior Management for the development of strategic growth plans for the organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the development of long-term organizational strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities for PCR growth and sustainability
- Work with senior management and the Board to develop strategies for growth
- Prepare and oversee the implementation of annual action plans for strategic growth
- Support the ongoing growth and success of PCR against its broader objectives, mission, and vision in the sector
- Recommend process and planning improvements to increase operational efficiency and impact in the interest of long-term organizational growth
Required competencies and skills:
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in developing, planning, and implementing successful strategic plans for organizational growth in the non-profit/NGO sector
- A Bachelors degree in a relevant field/area (Organizational development, strategic leadership, gender, development studies, social work, business administration, etc.); a Masters degree is an advantage
- Experience with networking and partnerships in the NGO sector in Rwanda
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
- A results-driven approach to work, proven personal initiative, and an ability to work proactively
- Ability to anticipate and overcome barriers to success
- Energetic, positive, and enthusiastic
Please submit a detailed cover letter describing your interest in the role and why you are the right candidate for this opportunity based on the criteria above, as well as an updated CV highlighting the most relevant areas of your prior experience (including at least two professional references to be contacted) to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Candidates selected for an interview should be prepared to demonstrate their experience with successful strategic planning initiatives in prior roles.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 24th January, 2022.
To learn more about our work, please visit www.paper-crown.org
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.