Apply for Full Scholarship at Case Western Reserve University in the USA. The deadline for this application is 30th November 2021.
High-potential students are invited to apply for the Need-based Aid offered by the Case Western Reserve University for international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The students who identify as international students will be eligible to receive this award. Also, the students must also demonstrate a strong financial need to receive this application that will cover the tuition fee of any applied program at Case.
Case Western Reserve University is a private research university that lists the best universities in the USA located in Cleveland, Ohio. Likewise, it dreams to improve and enrich people’s lives through research that capitalizes on the power of collaboration.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Also, applicants can apply to study any bachelor or master degree program
- Additionally, to be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be international first-year or transfer students enrolled in a program at Case.
The aid will provide support to selected international students towards the tuition fee of any undertaken bachelor or master program at Case.
The incumbent must meet the following for Full Scholarship at Case Western Reserve University in the USA:
- How to Apply: The students must submit their application via the Common Application or Coalition Application. Also, the applicants must have set up a CSS profile and apply for the opportunity through the same.
- Likewise, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- High school results
- Admission essay
- Furthermore, the applicants must have completed high school graduation to be accepted in any program at Case.
- Also, the applicants must attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests.