Supplier Relations Associate at Sokowatch Ltd: (Deadline 30 December 2021)
Supplier Relations Associate
Wasoko is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services previously unavailable to informal businesses. Wasoko aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
We are growing rapidly across Africa, launching new markets, new cities, and new countries. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Role: Supplier Relations Associate
You will support the operations at a country level to ensure Sokowatch is always receiving the best margins, supplier terms and proactively onboarding new products across all country branches.
Reporting into Partnerships Manager
Location; Kigali, Rwanda
- Act as the first point of contact for newly onboarded and existing suppliers
- Negotiate terms and conditions of supplier partnerships
- Schedule regular reports and meetings
- Actively monitor organizational sales growth to ensure KPIs are being met and revised regularly
- Managing Supplier Relations team at a country level
- Monitor and manage all distribution agreement contracts
- Proactively identify opportunities which will align supplier needs with the organizational goals
- Advise, train and mentor junior supplier team members
Key skills and competencies
- Preferred 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor degree, preferably in Business Management
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced sales environment
- Strong selling, negotiating, and consulting skills
- Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Strong oral, written communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel for work within the country
- Must love working with people and cross-cultural teams
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a brief statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
The deadline: 30th December 2021.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.