TAFE SA 2021 International Scholarships (Australia)
Scholarships will be allocated to students commencing in 2021, with a credit note of AU$700 against your final tution fee in 4th semester of study
About TAFE SA
TAFE SA is South Australia’s largest vocational education and training (VET) provider and one of the largest in Australia. It is also a registered higher education provider.
TAFE SA International Scholarships
- Type Training
- Organisation TAFE SA
- Country to study Australia
- School to study–
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline September 24, 2021
Aim and Benefits of TAFE SA International Scholarships
One time AU$700 reduction to tuition fees
Requirements for TAFE SA International Scholarships Qualification
- Available only to onshore, subclass 500 student visa holders.
- Students must accept their offer and make the required payment by the 30 June 2021. The scholarships will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- Successful applicants will receive notification of the scholarship with their CoE
September 24, 2021
How to Apply
There is no need for applicants to apply for the scholarship, recipients will automatically be selected if they meet the criteria and conditions.