Technical Advisor at SUPREME COURT: (Deadline 9 December 2021)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Develop a full scale project plan and define detailed project tasks and resource requirements;
2) Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures;
3) Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
4) Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work;
5) Developpe monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
6) Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
7) Monitor the suitability of the project’s results;
8) Provide feedback to the project Manager on the project strategies and activities;
9) Suggest strategies to the project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to maximize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
The Technical Advisor will have the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Develop a full scale project plan and define detailed project tasks and resource requirements;
2. Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures
3. Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output;
4. Recommend further improvement of the logical frame work
5. Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success;
6. Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results;
7. Monitor the sustainability of the project’s results
8. Provide feedback to the Project Manager on project strategies and activities;
9. Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project by identifying bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks;
10. Report monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual progress on all project activities to the Project SPIU Coordinator;
11. Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system
12. Develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project;
13. Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, annual and other reports to Project;
14. Participate in annual project reviews and planning workshops and assist the Project Manager in preparing relevant reports;
15. Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use;
16. Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project;
17. Provide recommendations for improving implementation performance and design policies, plans and projects
18. Monitor and evaluate achievements of judiciary’s goals and targets as set in the project proposal and project arrangements;
19. Report on M&E findings and best practices;
20. Facilitate evidence based planning, learning and informed decision making
21. Assist the Project Manager in preparing other relevant reports;
22. Perform other duties as required.
1. Detailed Project Action Plan / Work breakdown structure that is updated on a monthly basis
2. Prepare semester reports on project progress to be submitted to the Donors
3. Project tender Terms of References and Scope of works drafted and finalized with approval of relevant Judiciary officials as per the detailed project action plan
4. Quality assurance and review of project deliverables
5. Project activity background surveys, briefings and advisory memos produced and brought to the attention of relevant members of the management team according to action plan.
6. Technical supervision for contracts involving ICT Equipment.
7. Monthly project activity reports emailed to management every end of month.
8. Compile information on the progress of project works
9. The Technical Advisor will directly work with the Coordinator of the SPIU and the Judiciary Steering Committee by providing technical advice on all the project components, and where any Department interfacing is required.
10. Prepare monitoring reports.
1. Demonstrates integrity by modelling the values and ethical standards
2. Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of Judiciary
3. Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability
1. Organizes and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources and multiple reporting relationships
2. Plans, coordinates and organize workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines
3. Establishes, builds and maintains effective working relationships with staff and clients to facilitate the provision of support
Knowledge Management and Learning:
1. In-depth knowledge on Monitoring and Evaluation and
2. Good understanding of capacity assessment methodologies;
excellent ability to identify significant capacity building
3. Excellent communication skills (written and oral): Sensitivity
to and responsiveness to all partners, Respectful and helpful
relations with stakeholders and project staff.
4. Ability to lead implementation of new systems (business side),
and affect staff behavioral/attitudinal change.
Self – Management:
1. Focuses on result for the beneficiary
2. Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive,
3. Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills
4. Remains calm, in control and good humored even under
5. Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage
6. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of
7. Solicits feedback from staff about the impact of his/her own
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Competency and Key Technical Skills
Strong critical thinking skills and excellent problem solving skills.
Commitment to continuous learning
1) At least 5 years of Experience in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation in development projects implementation by national / international Government, Private and NGOs / UN bodies
Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports
Proven ICT skills, especially in the reporting software using database
Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
Strong training & facilitation skills
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.