Technical Sales Engineer at Sparc System Ltd: (Deadline 14 January 2022)
Technical Sales Engineer
Reports to: Branch Manager/Head of Sales and Marketing
The post demands an outgoing person who will be in constant contact with the Branch Manager/Head of Sales and Marketing doing solution designs and technical presentations to the customers.
The person will be responsible to make sure that the company is compliant with Manufacturer requirement in terms of Technical sales certifications across all product range.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant field with a minimum of 2 years experience in technical field.
- Must have System Administration knowledge of at least one of the Linux systems. Those with Unix knowledge will have an added advantage.
- Must have technical knowledge of any of the databases SQL or Oracle
- Hardware knowledge of any of the servers and storages (SUN, IBM, NetApp, HP or EMC)
- Must be result oriented with good customer relations
- Ability to articulate their solutions in good English and French
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
An attractive package will be offered to successful candidates, commensurate with skills and experience.
Interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed CV with names and addresses of at least 3 traceable referees by email only to email@example.com not later than 14th January 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.