Appel d’offres pour l’ Achat et Installation de Quatre (4) Groupes Electrogenes d’AMIFA Rwanda PLC at AMIFA RWANDA Plc: (Deadline 20 October 2020)
The General Management of AMIFA RWANDA PLC is launching this call for tenders for the purchase and installation of four (4) generators for the AMIFA RWANDA PLC agencies.
The call for tenders is open to companies and groups of companies established in RWANDA, provided that they meet the Rwandan conditions and regulations, as well as the procurement conditions of AMIFA RWANDA PLC.
The delivery time is thirty days (30) non-cumulative days.
Interested bidders must provide the administrative documents or documents below:
- Letter of submission to the Managing Director of AMIFA RWANDA Plc;
- RDB registration certificate;
- The application form in the event of a grouping, only the leader will complete the form;
- A written power of attorney from the signatory of the tender to bind the tenderer in the event of a grouping or delegation of power;
- Other administrative and technical references (share capital, turnover for the last three years, original or certified documents for credit lines, the number of staff divided between administrative and technical staff, possible membership of a group, the business base of the tenderer and local and foreign partners).
- The certificate of non-debt from the Social Security Fund (RSSB)
- Certificate of non-debt from the RRA or a valid Tax Release
- Successful completion certificates (minimum 3 in the area covered by this call for tenders).
Interested candidates, and meeting the participation criteria, can, if they wish, obtain any additional information and examine the tender documents at the address indicated below from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on working days:
General Management of AMIFA-RW, located CHIC Building Première Etage, Tel. : (+250) 788 167 600 BP 3876 NYARUGENGE, KIGALI.
A complete set of tender documents in French can be purchased by any interested candidate at the above address against payment of a non-refundable amount of Ten Thousand Rwandan Franc (10,000 RWF).
This payment will be made through the bank account number 01711810006 Open at BOA
Offers must be submitted to the above address no later than October 20, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. (local time). Bids received after the deadline will be rejected.
The opening of tenders will not take place in public.
For AMIFA RWANDA Plc
The Director General