Call for Expression of Interest -Security Services and Firefighting Equipment,( Updating Supplier’s Roster): (Deadline 22 March 2021)
Expression of interest Number: PROC/01/2021
UNWFP with offices in Kigali, Rwanda is undertaking an exercise of updating its supplier’s roster and hereby invites expression of interest from prospective suppliers and service providers.
WFP will draw up a list of suppliers and service providers who meet the criteria set out at point number 10. Each time a specific tender is to be concluded; WFP will invite all vendors on the list of the relevant categories of goods /services to submit a tender.
Inclusion on the list of WFP Vendors does not mean that a company shall be invited in all tenders and does not constitute any contractual relationship between the company and WFP, it only means that if included in the database, a company will be given an equal consideration in process of supplier selection.
LIST OF GOODS, SERVICES WORKS
- Insurance services for WFP vehicles and motorcycles;
- Security guard services at WFP offices:
- Supply and maintenance of firefighting equipment, fire alarm system; fire extinguishers;
- Supply and maintenance of security equipment
2 CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION ON (One or More) OF CATEGORIES OF SERVICES OR GOODS.
In expressing your interest to UNWFP, the prospective suppliers and service providers must submit the following requirements, and this shall be the criteria for inclusion and exclusion from the vendor list.
- A cover letter introducing the prospective suppliers/service provider and a brief business profile,
- Certificate of Registration / Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, (RDB Certificate)
- VAT Registration Certificate,
- Letters of recommendation from at least three reputable public or United Nations institutions /organizations/agencies,
- A complete set of audited accounts for the last three years.
Expressions of interest must be clearly marked:
“Expression of Interest Nº PROC/02/2021.
And should be sent to the following email: [email protected] no later than 22nd March 2021 at 15.00 Rwandan Time. No expression of interest will be received after the closing date and time.
This exercise may include an interview with the applicant, inspection of applicants’ office/premises, facilities and any other items of interest to UNWFP.
Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to respond.