Construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center at Rugalika Sector of Kamonyi District: Deadline: 01 September 2020
- Good Neighbors International hereby invites national tenders for the construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center in the sector of Rugalika in Kamonyi District.
- Participation in the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or firms specialized in the field of construction with reputable experience.
- The tender is one Lot: Construction of 1 Maize Dryer Center at Rugalika Sector of Kamonyi District.
- Tender documents may be obtained from the Secretariat of Good Neighbors International-Rwanda, Head office located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo hotel (FAIR VIEW building, 3rd-floor right-wing) from 24th August 2020 to 28th August 2020, upon presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 RwF), deposited to the account No. 211-117708-1-5101-2 Account Name: Good Neighbors Rwanda open in GT Bank
- A compulsory site visit shall be conducted by the representative of GNI-Rwanda and the representative of the bidder; place and time for departure are fixed on 25th August 2020 at 09:00 am local time at Good Neighbors International-Rwanda Office/Kigali. The bidders will arrange for their own transport to the site to be visited. The site visit certificate is valid when it is signed and stamped by Good Neighbors International and the bidder.
- Well printed bids written in English, properly bound and presented in three copies of which, one original and two copies must reach, in sealed envelopes at Good Neighbors International Head office, not later than 1st September 2020 at 10:00 am Local time, accompanied with bid security of One million Rwandan Francs (1,000,000 RWF), issued by a reputable bank or a registered financial institution. Bidders should sign in the tender register during submission; however, late bids shall be rejected.
- The bids will remain valid for 15 days starting from the deadline for their submission.
The opening of the bids will take place in a public session on 1st September 2020 at 10:15 am Prompt local time at Good Neighbors International Head office.
“Good Neighbors International-Rwanda reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and is not bound to give reasons for its decision”.
Done at Kigali, on 20th August 2020
Good Neighbors International-Rwanda