Construction of ECD&F Center in Mahama Refugee Camp for ADRA Rwanda: ( Deadline: 14 October 2020)
OPEN TENDER FOR CONSTRUCTION OF ECD&F CENTER IN MAHAMA REFUGEE CAMP FOR ADRA RWANDA.
1. ADRA Rwanda in Partner hip with UNICEF, Under the Project of « SCALING UP PROVISION OF ECD SERVICES AT MAHAMA REFUGEE » invites eligible bidders to submit they best offer for this Project.
2. Well printed, properly bound bids presented in 2 copies one of which marked original, must reach ADRA Rwanda’s Head Office located at the following address: KG2 567 ST 14, Kacyiru sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, not later than 14th October 2020 at 10:00 a.m. late bids shall be rejected. The public opening will take place at 10h30 a.m. on the same day.
3. The copies should be put in ‘inner envelopes’ having the name and address of the company. All copies should be put in other envelope called “outer envelope” marked with the reference number of tender notice with the following mentions :
To: Procurement, ADRA Rwanda.
Tender title: “CONSTRUCTION OF ECD&F CENTER IN MAHAMA REFUGEE CAMP FOR ADRA RWANDA”.
4. The bids must have a minimum validity period of Thirty (30) days from the bids opening date.
5. For any inquiry you can write [email protected], in at least 1 day before the bids submission deadline.
6. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at our Head Office located at the following address: KG2 567 ST 14, Kacyiru sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, Rwanda; from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm as of 13th October 2020.
7. A complete set of tender document in English may be obtained by the interested bidders at the same office, on presentation of the bank statement as a proof of payment of a no refundable fee of Twenty thousand Rwandan francs (20,000FRw) or equivalent in any freely convertible currency. The amount is to be deposited at the following bank account: 00291835 – 92/RWF open in Bank of Kigali.
8. Site visit is mandatory, and planned on 8th October, 2020 from 10 :00 a.m. To 14h00
9. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security issued by a bank using the Bid Security Form included in the bidding document in the sum of : FRW 1, 500,000. The bid security shall be valid for a minimum of 30 days beyond the deadline of the extended validity period of the bid.
10. In case foreign companies participate in this tender, the local preference of 10% shall apply.
11. The address referred to above is: KG2 567 ST 14, located in Kacyiru Sector, Gasabo District, Kigali City, PO Box 2 Kigali, Rwanda.
Done at Kigali on 2nd of October 2020
Geoffrey S.N. Kayonde