Construction of Gahanda Water Supply System in Gicumbi District: (Deadline 09 March 2021)
COMPETITIVE TENDER N° WVR/SCM/SK/2021/02/060
TITLE : CONSTRUCTION OF GAHANDA WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN GICUMBI DISTRICT
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian organization, dedicated to working with children, their families, and communities worldwide to see them reach their full potential by tackling the root causes of poverty and injustice. World Vision have been working in Rwanda since 1994.
World Vision Rwanda in partnership with Gicumbi District hereby invites all competent and reputable companies falling under category F in the field of drinking water supply systems as per current RPPA categorization; to submit their bids to World Vision Rwanda e-procurement for the aforementioned tender. Participation to the competition is therefore open and on equal conditions to all companies specialized in the field. A compulsory site visit will be conducted by Gicumbi District with World Vision engineers as per the below schedule. The bidders will arrange for their own transport to the sites to be visited.
|TENDER DESCRIPTION||SITE VISIT DATE||MEETING AREA||CONTACT TELEPHONE|
|Construction of Gahanda WSS||01/03/2021||Gicumbi World Vision Office at 10 :00 am||0788738255
Instruction to bidders:
- Due to the current restriction where movement are not allowed from one district to another; WVR in partnership with Gicumbi district will facilitate the clearance movement for all interested bidders who want to visit this WSS.
- Please fill all the requested details through this link EOI GAHANDA WSS so that we can request movement clearance and this will be part of your expression of interest. The deadline to express interest is on 22/02/2021 at 10:00 am.
- The cost of the tender document is a non-refundable fee of 20,000 Rwfs which must be deposited or transferred to the account 0010083813839701 labelled “WORLD VISION RWANDA” opened at “ECOBANK”
- Please note that all tendering processes and bids submission will be done through (online) WVR e-procurement (Coupa), no hard copies will be accepted.
- After the submission of the expression of interest and site visit, the World Vision team will send an email on 02/03/2021 to all the bidders to access the WVR-e-procurement system (Coupa), where bidders will have the tender document for bidding instructions and BoQ to fill in their prices.
- Bids must be submitted only via WVR e-procurement not later than 09/03/2021 at 10:00 am.
- A bidder who has been recently (in FY21) awarded more than one tender by WVR for a water supply system is not eligible to apply.
Done at Kigali, on 16/02/2021