Construction Works of Girls Room and Play Spaces in Ruhango, Kayonza and Bugesera Districts: Deadline: 05 October 2020
EXECUTION OF CONSTRUCTION WORKS OF GIRLS ROOM AND PLAY SPACES IN RUHANGO, KAYONZA, AND BUGESERA DISTRICTS
Closing Date: Open until filled
Organization: Right to Play Rwanda
Duration: 70 Days
Right to Play (RTP) is a global organization committed to improving the lives of children and youth affected by conflict, disease, and poverty. Established in 2000, RTP has pioneered a unique play-based approach to learning and development which focuses on quality education, life skills, health, gender equality, child protection, and building peaceful communities. With programming in 14 countries, RTP transformed the lives of more 2.35m children last year, both inside and outside of the classroom. In addition to our work with children, RTP advocates with parents, local communities, and governments to advance the fundamental rights of all children.
RTP is headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and has operations in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Our programs are facilitated by more than 550 international staff and 15,800 local volunteer Coaches. To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.righttoplay.com
Aim: Execution of Construction Works of Girls Room and Play Spaces in Ruhango, Kayonza, and Bugesera Districts. The tender is divided into 3 lots:
- LOT 1: 10 Girls Room and 4 Playspaces in Ruhango District
- LOT 2: 3 Girls Room and 4 Playspaces in Kayonza District
- LOT 3: 4 Girls Room and 3 Playspaces in Bugesera District
Background: Under the Gender Responsive Education and Transformation (GREAT) project, funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC), RTP is building 18 Girl Rooms and 10 mixed place spaces (Volleyball and basketball) in 28 public schools in Bugesera, Ruhango, and Kayonza Districts. RTP has previously consulted education officials in the mentioned districts and identified public schools where the girls’ rooms and play spaces will be constructed. Therefore, RTP seeks to hire a construction company to execute the construction activities. The construction Company will carry execution activities in partnership with RTP staff, supervision consultant, and the District Engineers.
The Rwanda Country Office now invites by the present invitation to tender, sealed bids (1 original bid and 3 copies) from eligible and qualified bidders specialized in Construction Works of Girls Room and Play Spaces in Ruhango, Kayonza, and Bugesera Districts according to the specific lots.
- Bidding will be conducted through Selective Bidding and is open to qualified bidders as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from « Logistics Coordinator » of RIGHT TO PLAY Office, Telephone 0788 416 838.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be obtained by Bidders at the RIGHT TO PLAY Office located at 17, KN 16 Avenue, Kiyovu Sector, from 21st September to 2nd October 2020
- Site visits are planned on 28th September 2020 at 10: 00 AM and will be conducted by RIGHT TO PLAY Representative in the respective districts.
- Bids must be delivered at RIGHT TO PLAY Office located in Kiyovu, No. 17, KN 16 Avenue, Kigali, Rwanda, before 05th October 2020 at 10 am, Electronic bidding shall not be permitted and late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened online during a virtual bid opening in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to join on 05th October 2020 at 10h30 am. NB: Details of the bid opening will be emailed to companies submitting bids. Please ensure your email address and phone number are CLEARLY written on the envelope in capital letters
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 3,000,000 Rwf for LOT 1 as well as 1,500,000 Rwf for LOT 2 and LOT 3 respectively delivered by a bank or other financial institutions.
- Details of technical expertise and requirements are included in the Bidding Documents to be collected from the Right to Play Offices.
Done at Kigali on 16th September 2020
Country Director, Right To Play, Rwanda
Click here for more informationTender Notice Girls room4b0ad6bd442b494a20aac502acdaa147