(EOI) for 35 tailoring machines and their tools kits for the beneficiaries of SEPI-Project in Muganza Sector, Nyaruguru District, and Southern Province: (Deadline 6 November 2020)
From: Love to Help Organization (L2HO)
To: Interested Suppliers
Re: Expression of Interest (EOI) for 35 tailoring machines and their tools kits for the beneficiaries of SEPI-Project in Muganza Sector, Nyaruguru District, and Southern Province
Love to Help Organization (L2HO) is a non-profit making organization established in 2005 and got its legal personality on 20/12/2017 according to the Rwandan Law No. 04/12 of 17/02/2017. Its legal personality bears No. 185/RGB/NG/LP/12/2017.
Mandate: Serve the disadvantaged/marginalized people and people living with HIV/AIDS and fight against poverty in Rwanda. Compelled love, compassion, and commitment Love to Help Organization (L2HO) wants to bring safety, self-sustainability, and greater self-esteem to the most vulnerable.
Under the financial support from Rwanda Governance Board (RGB) and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), L2HO is implementing the project entitled “Socio-Economic and Professional integration Project (SEPI-Project in Muganza Sector, Nyaruguru District, Southern Province”.
For this reason, Love to Help Organization (L2HO) wants to distribute its portion of the budget towards the “Supply of the 35 tailoring machines and their tools kits for 35 beneficiaries of the training in tailoring”. Now, Love to Help Organization (L2HO) invites the interested bidders to submit bids for the provision of those machines. Prospect suppliers can apply for this tender in the following way:
- Participation in the competition is open on equal opportunities and conditions to all companies, individuals and enterprises specialized in the field of provision of equipment and materials for the tailoring section.
- Possession of TIN Number, EBM, Tax Clearance Certificate from RRA, and RSSB.
- Due to this unprecedented period of COVID19, the tender document will be obtained via email from 21/10 to 05/11/2020 by sending the “Expression of Interest (EOI) for Tender” as title and scanned copy of the Bank Receipt of a non-refundable prepaid fee of 10,000 RWF paid to L2HO’s Bank Account: 407466228710117 opened in the “Banque Populaire du Rwanda (BPR – Atlas Mara) to the email: [email protected]. For additional information, please call 0788830579/ 0782735849 or visit L2HO’s Offices located in Inyange Village, Kibaza Cell, Kacyiru District, KG 581 ST during business hours (08:00 am – 05:00 pm).
- The Bids and Expression of Interest (EOI) can be sent in English and the Bids must be sent to L2HO’s Email ([email protected]) no later than 06/11/2020 at 10:00 am, local time. Late bids will be rejected.
- The opening of bids will take place on 06/11/2020 at 11h00 am at L2HO’S Head Office as presented in section No. 3 of this advert.
Done at Kigali, on 16th October 2020
DJAMILA Consolate DEBORAH
Executive Director of Love to Help Organization (L2HO)