Purchase of 436 Tablets at Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI): (Deadline 16 March 2021)
Purchase of 436 tablets
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance. For more information, please visit: http://www.clintonhealthaccess.org
CHAI is therefore looking for suppliers to submit competitive bids for the purchase of 436 tablets.
Any questions/concerns/clarifications related to this tender should be addressed to CHAI Rwanda procurement Office through [email protected] not later than one week before the deadline for submission. Any questions/concerns/clarifications received after this deadline will not be considered.
Please take note of the following requirements and conditions pertaining to the supply of the above-mentioned services:
- The letter of submission of the tender correctly filled, signed, and sealed
- Brief Overview of a company (Company profile) including physical business address and postal address
- Latest Business Registration Certificate;
- Valid RRA Tax clearance certificate
- Valid RSSB clearance certificate
- Proof of using EBM
The Samsung Tab A 8.0 ” device with cellular capability “Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0” (2019, WiFi + Cellular) 3 GB RAM, 32GB HDD, 5100mAh Battery, 4G LTE Tablet & Phone (Makes Calls) GSM Unlocked SM-T295, International Model.
- The proposal should include detailed technical specifications of the proposed tablets
- The company should have pulled a tender with such or near caliber with an NGO or private organization. At least 2 proven previous experience with written recommendations will be required
- Reseller’s authorization
- The warranty should not be less than a year,
- Proof that the company is a brand in-country authorized reseller for warranty clause enforcement
- All the tablets should have screen protectors and covers
Well written bids documents prepared in English, will be sent to this email address [email protected], with “Purchase of 436 tablets” in the subject line not later than 16th March 2021 at 05:00 pm local time. It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your bids will reach the address email above on or before the deadline. Bids documents that are received by CHAI after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation. Only qualified companies will be contacted.
Bidders will be first evaluated on terms of the requirements, those who do not fulfil all the requirements or do not submit the required administrative documents will be disqualified.
CHAI reserves the right to confirm the information given by applicants to validate the information and make informed decisions.
CHAI reserves the right to accept or reject any application based on the evaluation criteria.
Done at Kigali, 5/03/2020
Senior Finance and Administrative Manager