(RFQ) for Supply of Yamaha AG 100 Motocycles to VSF-Belgium in Rwanda under Prism Project: (Deadline: 15 March 2021)
RFQ No: VSF-B/ PR/SUP/2021/02
VSF-Belgium is an International NGO based in Belgium whose vision is Healthy Animal, Healthy Human while its mission is “to strengthen the capacities of disadvantaged, livestock dependent communities to improve their well-being”. Created in 1985, VSF-Belgium currently work in 10 African countries and has been working in Rwanda since the year 2001 in different facets of community mobilization and development, through implementation of various projects/programmes ranging from education, different aspects of animal health & improved animal management, agriculture, food security & livelihood, income generation & access to finance, green energy and different aspects of integrated environmental & natural resources management; across 13 districts of the country (for more information visit www.VSF-Belgium.org).
Since November 2020, VSF-Belgium is implementing a multi-actors project called PRISM (Partnership for Resilience and Inclusive for Small Stock Market) under its action titled: ‘’Support to Local Proximity Private Veterinary Services Delivery in 10 districts of Rwanda’’, namely Nyamagabe, Gisagara, Muhanga, Bugesera, Rwamagana, Gicumbi, Rulindo, Musanze, Rubavu and Rusizi. The project is funded by Enabel (Belgian Development Agency ) and is led by Rwanda Agriculture and Animal Resources Development Board (RAB).VSF-B Belgium implement this project in partnership with IMBARAGA Farmer Organization in Rwanda
Terms of reference for Supply of YAMAHA AG 100 Motorcycles to VSF-Belgium
VSF-Belgium Rwanda intends to select the qualified firms to Supply 3 YAMAHA AG100 Motorcycles
2.The objective and description of the assignment.
To supply 3 YAMAHA AG100 Motorcycles to VSF-Belgium which will be used by field staffs in the framework of PRISM project implementation.
Therefore, VSF-Belgium would like to invite eligible bidders to submit bids for the Supply of three (3) YAMAHA AG100 Motorcycles via this Request for Quotation No: VSF-B/ PR/SUP/2021/02 as described in details in the table below:
Item Specification and package accessories package
Unit price (Rwf)
YAMAHA AG 100 // 97 CC //Origin Japan & with accessories: Plate Number, 2 Security Helmet Index, Rain Coat, Chain lock, a Pair of Gloves
Additional information and requirements:
- Letter of submission including indication of warranty period;
- Presentation of the Certificate of domestic Company Registration;
- Certificate of RRA Tax Clearance;
- Presentation of 3 references testifying the good completion of similar work;
- Validity of offer ,delivery schedule, and indication of Payment method.
3.Terms and conditions
- The currency of the bid will be Rwandan Francs (Frw) and will be inclusive of all applicable Taxes.
- The bidding company should clearly indicate its address and contact person to communicate with VSF-Belgium
- The Request for Quotes is not and shall not be considered an offer by VSF-Belgium.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFQ. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive quotes will be rejected.
- All quotes will be considered binding offers. Prices quoted must be valid for entire period provided by respondent.
- All procurement will be subject to VSF-BELGIUM contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- VSF-BELGIUM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation or cancel the procurement process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting RFQs for such rejection or cancellation of the procurement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All Responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of VSF-BELGIUM.
4.Questions & bid submission deadline
- Questions regarding this request may be addressed to VSF-Belgium in Rwanda by email: [email protected] and must be received no later than March 10, 2021. Responses to questions will be distributed to all interested parties not later than 12 March 2021.
- The bid submission dossier to this RFQ should be submitted scanned, signed and stamped documents in PDF format, addressed to Rwanda Office Coordination and Great Lakes Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, and sent to the email address: [email protected] ;clearly indicating the subject line: “ Supply of Fuel to VSF-Belgium in Rwanda under PRISM Project”, and no later than 15th March 2021 at 24:00 p.m. (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic prevention measures, only soft copies will be accepted at the email mentioned above).
Done at Kigali, on 1st March 2021
Rwanda Office Coordination and Great Lakes Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer