Supply and Installation of CCTV and Access Control at EUCL’S Power Plant, Substations and Headquarters: (Deadline 16 March 2021)
|Project ID:||P150643 – RESSP|
|Project Name:||Rwanda Electricity Sector Strengthening Project (RESSP)|
|Contract Name:||Supply and Installation of CCTV and Access Control at EUCL’S Power Plant, Substations and Headquarters|
|IFB Number:||NCB No: RW-EUCL-203916-GO-RFB|
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue of 15th April 2015.
- The Government of Rwanda has applied for financing from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of Rwanda Electricity Sector Strengthening Project (RESSP), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the Contract for the Supply and Installation of CCTV and Access Control at EUCL’S Power Plant, Substations and Headquarters.
- Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the tender for the Supply and Installation of CCTV and Access Control at EUCL’S Power Plant, Substations and Headquarters.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
5.Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 08 00 to 17 00 hours local time.
6.A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty US Dollars (USD 50) or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency deposited to the account called RECO/EARP N° 1230070 opened at BNR (National Bank of Rwanda).
7.Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 10 00 hours local time
on day 16/03/2021. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10: 30 Hours Local Time on the same day 16/03/2021.
8.All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US$ 4,000 or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
9.A Pre-Bid meeting will take place at the following date, time and place:
Time: 9.00 Hours local time (07.00 Hours GMT)
Place: EUCL Headquarter
10.A site visit conducted by the Purchaser shall be organized after the pre-bid meeting. Bidders or their designated representative are strongly encouraged to attend the pre-bid meeting and site visit.
- The address referred to above is:
To the Managing Director
Energy, Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL)
KN82 ST 3, Nyarugenge District, Kigali City,
1st Floor, Room G114 EUCL Headquarters
P.O Box: 5634 Kigali, Rwanda.
Done at Kigali on, 11/02/2021
|Gerald Francis YEMUKAMA|
|A.g Head Procurement Management