Supply of Irish Potato Seeds in Rusenge, Kaduha and Rwankuba Sectors of Nyaruguru, Nyamagabe and Karongi Districts respectively: (Deadline 24 February 2021)
- Good Neighbors International hereby invites national bidders for supply of IRISH POTATO SEEDS in Rusenge, Kaduha and Rwankuba Sectors of Nyaruguru, Nyamagabe and Karongi Districts respectively.
- Participation to the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or firms specialized in the field.
Title: Supply of IRISH POTATO SEEDS in Rusenge, Kaduha and Rwankuba Sectors of Nyaruguru, Nyamagabe and Karongi Districts respectively
- Tender documents may be obtained from the Secretariat of Good Neighbors International Head office located at Kimihurura, opposite to Lemigo hotel (FAIR VIEW building_3rd floor, right wing) from 16th February to 22nd February 2021, upon presentation of a prepaid bank slip of a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand Rwanda francs (10,000 Rwf) for this lot, deposited to the account No. 211-117708-1-5101-2 Account Name: Good Neighbors Rwanda open in GT Bank
- Well printed bids written in English, properly bound and presented in three copies of which, ONE original and TWO copies must reach, in sealed envelopes at GNI Head office, not later than 24th February 2021 at 10:00 am Local time, accompanied with a bid security of Five million Rwandan Francs (5,000,000 RWF) issued by a reputable bank or a registered financial institution. Late bids shall be rejected and bidders should sign in the tender register at the main reception.
- The bids will remain valid for 15 days starting from the deadline of their submission; the opening of the bids will take place in a public session on 24th February 2021 at 10:10 am. Prompt local time at GNI-Rwanda Head Office.
“Good Neighbors Rwanda reserves the right to accept or reject any Bid and is not bound to give reasons for its decision”.
Done at Kigali on 15th, February 2021
Good Neighbors International