Supply Person al Protective Equipment for TVET-Biwe Partnership Project in Rwanda: (Deadline 17 April 2021)
The “TVET-BiWe Partnership” project under SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda, contributes to the Rwanda’s Education Sector Strategic Plan goal increased equitable access to relevant, high-quality, demand-driven TVET programmes.
In Kayonza and Gicumbi Districts, the project supports youth with short-term courses in different trades such as Welding, Tailoring, that go for a period of eight months including practice (internship). Whereas in Kigali Location, youth undergo vocations of Plumbing and Welding in a dual system model for one year.
It is against that background that we call upon companies to apply for this offer of supplying the personal protective equipment for students under a dual training program in Kigali.
1) The assignment
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda is seeking for the services of a competent supplier to deliver personal protective equipment below:
- Safety shoes (Yato Middle-Cut Safety Shoes made in leather with no 39,40,41 and 42 equal number )
- Gloves (leather construction gloves)
- Overall (blue color with long sleeve, with school and project logo)
- Glasses (Safety Glasses Antifog )
- Registration certificate issued by RDB
- Being incorporated in Rwanda Revenue Authority under TIN/VAT
- Having a physical address
- Indicate the financial proposal
- SOS CVs Rwanda accepts only IBM billing machine invoices, paid after service completion
- Proof of payment of tender submission non-refundable fees equivalent to thirty thousand (30,000 FRw) payable on SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda account number: 400418314910177 RWF, Swift code: BPRWRWRW entitled SOS-CV RWANDA TRUST opened in BPR.
3) Expected outputs
a) Supply and delivery of the personal protective equipment with provided specifications
b) Ensuring that the supplied items are of original quality.
4) Duration of the assignment
Well-written bids must be sent electronically to the following e-mail address: [email protected] no later than 17 April 2021 at 3:00 pm, local hours.
Please note that any application and relevant documents submitted in hard copy will be rejected.
Jean Bosco KWIZERA
SOS Children’s Villages Rwanda