Texas A&M University 2022 International Opportunity Awards for International Students: (Deadline 1 December 2022)
Texas A&M University is delighted to offer the Opportunity Awards to high-potential students with outstanding high school records. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The scholarship programme is open to international applicants who are going to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme.
About Texas A&M University
Welcome to the Texas A&M University scholarships website. Scholarships are a great way to help pay for college and are one of many ways that you can fund your education. University scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, leadership/participation, and financial need or any combination of these items. University scholarships are awarded by Scholarships & Financial Aid as well as academic colleges/departments and other units.
International Opportunity Awards
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization Texas A&M University
- Country to study United States
- School to study Texas A&M University
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of International Opportunity Awards
The scholarship worths $100 to $15,000
Requirements for International Opportunity Awards Qualification
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be an entering freshman who has not attended another college or university.
Interview date, Process and Venue for International Opportunity Awards
- The Opportunity Award program provides scholarships for a first year freshman with outstanding high school records.
- Selection is based on an applicant’s high school academic record, activities, leadership ability, and, in some cases evidence of financial need. Stipends for these awards generally range from $100 to $15,000 per year.
- Out-of-state students may be eligible to receive a non-resident tuition waiver after receiving a competitive scholarship of a specified minimum dollar amount from Texas A&M University.
December 1, 2022
How to Apply
Prospective students can apply using the Apply Texas Application or the Coalition Application for Freshman Admission. Students must complete the admissions application along with the scholarship application to be considered. Students must also submit a Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) in order to be considered for freshman scholarships.
- You must submit a financial aid application to be considered for need-based awards.
In order to provide the most opportunity to the greatest number of students, Texas A&M does not stack Opportunity Award Scholarships. If you qualify for more than one Opportunity Award Scholarship you will receive the highest dollar-value scholarship only.
For more details, visit Texas A&M University website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.