The Durham MBA Scholarships in the UK 2022: (Deadline Ongoing)
Apply to an MBA Program at Durham University and gain the automatic Scholarship consideration! These scholarships include intakes for the Full-time MBA in September 2022.
Scholarships will be applied as a discount against the full tuition fee for the programme.
|Award||Value||Number of awards|
|Executive Dean’s||£17,500||Up to 3|
|Executive Dean’s – Women in Business||£17,500||Up to 5|
|Achievement||Up to £15,000||Up to 40|
- can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute to as well as enrich all aspects of the MBA programme
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- In addition, can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people
- Is also able to tell, as global citizens, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- Moreover, have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organizations and communities.
Terms and Conditions
- Complete the appropriate programme application process as well as be in receipt of a conditional offer
- Be available to take up their programme place in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Also, be willing to participate and cooperate in marketing and communications activities for the School.
- Be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount.
- No separate scholarship application is required.
- Only successful candidates will be notified of scholarship decisions.
- The scholarship covers the standard completion timescales of programmes.
- Scholarships (tuition fee discounts) are not transferable and not deferrable.
- Moreover, scholarship (tuition fee discount) decisions are at the discretion of the School and all decisions are final.
- Also, note that there is no cash alternative to be offered if a place on the programme is not taken up.
Withdrawal or Suspension of Studies:
- Scholars who withdraw from their scholarship commitments or from the University, or also who suspend their scholarship commitments or academic studies will have all future scholarship payments cancelled.
- Under exceptional circumstances, this decision can be reviewed by the Faculty Executive Dean and approval given for the student to retain any overpayments.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.