The University of Melboume 2021 Gates Cambridge Scholarships (Australia): (Deadline 1 December 2021)
The Gates Cambridge Scholarship programme was established in October 2000 by a donation of US$210 million from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to the University of Cambridge, the largest ever single donation to a UK university. The Gates Cambridge Scholarship is one of the world’s most prestigious awards, aiming to build a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
About The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne has a rich and fascinating past spanning 160 years. Every building, every department and every period of time has its own story. While some of these stories have been recounted many times over, a great number remain to be written. Beginning as a cluster of buildings set in a large park on the fringe of the city, with four professors and 16 students, the University now sits at the heart of a thriving international city. Today over 8000 academic and professional staff support a vibrant student body of more than 48 000, including more than 13 000 international…
- Type Postgraduate
- Organisation The University of Melbourne
- Country to study Australia
- School to study The University of Melbourne
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline December 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Gates Cambridge Scholarships
- A maintenance allowance for a single student (£17,500 for 12 months at the 2020-21 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months). PhD scholars will be funded for up to 4 years.
- The University Composition Fee at the appropriate rate.
- One economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course.
- Inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
Requirements for Gates Cambridge Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- Be a citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom
- Apply to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study at the University of Cambridge:
- One year postgraduate course
December 1, 2021
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.