Call for Expression of Interest – Consultancy Services( Updating Supplier’s Roster): (Deadline 22 March 2021)
Expression of interest Number: PROC/01/2021
UNWFP with offices in Kigali, Rwanda is undertaking an exercise of updating its supplier’s roster and hereby invites expression of interest from prospective suppliers and service providers.
WFP will draw up a list of suppliers and service providers who meet the criteria set out at point number 10. Each time a specific tender is to be concluded; WFP will invite all vendors on the list of the relevant categories of goods /services to submit a tender.
Inclusion on the list of WFP Vendors does not mean that a company shall be invited in all tenders and does not constitute any contractual relationship between the company and WFP, it only means that if included in the database, a company will be given an equal consideration in process of supplier selection.
- Facilitation of retreats, conference etc.
- Potential agriculture-sector service providers with proven capacity to conduct research or consultancy services for a wide range of agriculture value chains and related areas including (but not limited to):
- Business Development Services: capacity building/training services to smallholder farmers, public government staff, off-takers, warehouse managers; cooperative governance and financial management
- Access to finance: financial literacy for smallholder farmers; financial product development for smallholder farmers (savings, loans, insurance); capacity building of financial institution staffTechnical services: crop cut surveys (yield measurement); soil testing; geographic information system (GIS), including imaging, processing and analysis.
- Research institutions, academia/ universities to provide consultancy services in any of the following areas: of nutrition and HIV-related surveys, development of nutrition and HIV-related tools including policies, strategies, protocols, guidelines, landscape analysis on HIV-sensitive social protection, studies on social protection analysis , surveys on Home Grown School Feeding , studies on Disaster risk management and climate resilience surveys, designing of tools, management and training of enumerators, data collection, data analysis and reporting, study on Post Distribution Monitoring surveys in PDM) and Standardises Expanded Nutrition .
- Entertainment services providers in the following areas: songs producers, singers and dancers, drama comedy and theatre groups with package of huge canopies (tents) for events and sound systems
- Firm to Conduct surveys: from designing of tools, management and training of enumerators, data collection, data analysis and reporting
2. CRITERIA FOR INCLUSION ON (One or More) OF CATEGORIES OF SERVICES OR GOODS.
In expressing your interest to UNWFP, the prospective suppliers and service providers must submit the following requirements, and this shall be the criteria for inclusion and exclusion from the vendor list.
- A cover letter introducing the prospective suppliers/service provider and a brief business profile,
- Certificate of Registration / Incorporation, Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association, (RDB Certificate)
- VAT Registration Certificate,
- Letters of recommendation from at least three reputable public or United Nations institutions /organizations/agencies,
- A complete set of audited accounts for the last three years.
Expressions of interest must be clearly marked:
“Expression of Interest Nº PROC/02/2021.
And should be sent to the following email: [email protected] no later than 22nd March 2021 at 15.00 Rwandan Time. No expression of interest will be received after the closing date and time.
This exercise may include an interview with the applicant, inspection of applicants’ office/premises, facilities and any other items of interest to UNWFP.
Women entrepreneurs are highly encouraged to respond.