Request for Proposal for Supply of Protective Personal Equipment (PPEs) at NETIS Rwanda: (Deadline 2 February 2021)
NETIS Rwanda Ltd
Gitega, Nyarugenge, Kigali-Rwanda
Building near SP Nyarugenge, at 1st Floor
8th January 2021
TITLE: REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR SUPPLY OF PROTECTIVE PERSONAL EQUIPMENT (PPEs).
Date of Issue: 8th January 2021
Date of Submission: 2nd February 2021, at exactly 9:00 a.m. Kigali Time.
Date of Opening: 2nd February 2021, at exactly 9:30 a.m. Kigali Time.
NETIS Rwanda Ltd is a company serving the Telecommunications industry in twelve (12) countries, Rwanda inclusive. NETIS Rwanda Ltd is registered in Rwanda in the telecommunication sector, and we offer the Fibre Optic Network design, deployment, and customer connectivity services in many African cities and in Kigali-Rwanda since January 2020. We also offer services in the range of wireless and wired telecommunications activities, Satellite telecommunications activities, tower construction, and maintenance services just to mention a few.
NETIS Rwanda Ltd now invites, by present invitation to tender, sealed bids from eligible and qualified local and regional (regional means East Africa Community Countries and the Democratic Republic of Congo) bidders for the supply of Protective Personal Equipment (PPEs) in Nyarugenge District, Kigali-City, Rwanda. Participation in the competition is open on equal conditions to all companies or enterprises specialized in the field with a valid trading license and allowed to bid for tenders.
REQUIREMENTS TO BID
- Valid Trade license
- Valid RRA Tax clearance Certificate (see below note)
- Indicate the delivery time and/or confirmation that stock is locally available
- The financial proposal in USD currency, EXWORKS, and price exclusive and inclusive of all taxes (kindly clarify those taxes e.g. VAT, duties, etc.).
- Three (3) recommendation/reference letters from previous clients for similar supplied items.
Note: For regional interested companies (not registered in Rwanda), they need to provide documents evidencing that they are law and tax compliant in their countries.
- Best Price, payment terms, delivery terms (60%)
- Experience in a number of reference customers (5% per reference customer; a maximum of 15%)
- Benefits or other services included in the price (15%)
- The authenticity of the trademark of goods requested (10%)
- NETIS RWANDA Ltd is looking for a competent company that fulfills the stated requirements to supply Protective Personal Equipment (PPEs).
- Below are the Required Items:
Any file submitted to respond to this call for tenders becomes the property of NETIS Rwanda Ltd, which, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to:
- Disqualify any proposal on the basis of the offeror failure to follow the instructions in the solicitation,
- Extend the time for submitting all responses to the Request For Proposals after notification to all bidders,
- Terminate or modify the tender process at any time and resume it,
- Award the contract to the shortlisted bidders on the basis of the selection criteria,
- NETIS Rwanda Ltd will not compensate bidders for the preparation of their bids,
- NETIS Rwanda Ltd is under no obligation to order a minimum or maximum quantity of goods and makes no financial or other commitment.
Well printed bids written in the English language, properly bound and presented in four copies of which, an original and three copies must reach, in sealed envelopes to the Finance Manager Office, located at Gitega, Nyarugenge, Kigali-City near SP Nyarugenge at 1st Floor not later than Tuesday, 2nd February 2021 at 9:00 am local time. Electronic bidding shall not be allowed. Late bids will simply be rejected.
Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders or of their representatives who choose to attend in person at the address mentioned above on the same day, at 9:30 am local time, at NETIS RWANDA Ltd Meeting room (NETIS Rwanda Ltd will make sure all COVID19 measures are observed and that the bidders will be safe).
The offers must remain valid for 30 days from the deadline of submission.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from NETIS RWANDA LTD at the email address [email protected] or come to NETIS Rwanda Ltd offices from Monday to Friday from 9h00 a.m. to 11h30 a.m. local time.
Note: ONLY SHARE YOUR OFFER AT OPENING DATE AND TIME WITH OTHER BIDDERS. NETIS RWANDA LTD IS A CLEAN AND NON-CORRUPT ENTITY.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR SUPPLY OF PROTECTIVE PERSONAL EQUIPMENT (PPEs)
Done at Kigali, on 8th January 2021.