SRK U.S. Scholarships at the Institutions in USA 2020: (Deadline 30 June 2020)
Applications have opened for the SRK U.S. Scholarships at the Institutions in the US 2020. Interested candidates can apply for the scholarships now. The name of the scholarship is SRK U.S. Scholarships in the US, 2020. SRK Consulting is providing scholarships for Masters, a Ph.D. degree in the field of:
- Mining engineering, Exploration and mining geology
- Also, Hydrogeology and water engineering, Tailings and mine waste management
- Likewise, Environmental science and engineering.
Eligibility for SRK U.S. Scholarships in the US
- The candidates applying for the SRK U.S. Scholarship Program should be permitted to study in the United States.
- Additionally, candidates should hold an undergraduate degree.
- Similarly, the applicants should enroll in scientific/engineering MSc or Ph.D. at a university or college in the USA.
- Transcripts or mark sheets of the previous study.
- Also, a written recommendation from the university reference.
- Additionally, a written statement in a maximum of 500 words.
- Applicants of SRK U.S. Scholarship Program are selected based on academic achievements.
- Also, the organizers will consider a written statement.
Value of Scholarship
- The successful applicants of SRK U.S. Scholarships in US, 2020 will receive up to USD 3,000 per semester.
- The last date to apply for SRK U.S. Scholarships in the US, 2020 is 30th June 2020.
SRK Consulting is an independent, international consulting practice that provides focused advice and solutions to clients, mainly in the earth and water resource industries. Additionally, for mining projects, SRK offers services from exploration through feasibility, mine planning, and production to mine closure. Formed in 1974, SRK now employs more than 1,500 professionals internationally in over 50 offices on 6 continents. Likewise, the Group’s independence is ensured by the fact that it is strictly a consultancy organization, holding no equity in any project, and with ownership primarily by staff. Furthermore, this permits the consultants to provide clients with conflict-free and objective support on crucial issues.