Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022 at Temple University: (Deadline 15 October 2022)
Apply for Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2022 at Temple University. The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects available at Temple University. The scholarship is open for all nationality.
Value of Scholarship
Temple University Undergraduate Merit Scholarship offered by Temple University for students planning to pursue their undergraduate studies at the university. The value of the scholarship differs according to the type of scholarship:
Diamond Scholarship– 50% of full-time (12-18 credits) tuition for the first two consecutive semesters (summer and fall or fall and spring). Renewable at 100% of full-time (12-18 credits) tuition for up to six additional full-time consecutive semesters (fall and spring only)
Dean’s Scholarship– 50% of full-time (12-18 credits) tuition for two consecutive semesters
TUJ Scholarship– One-time award of the discounted matriculation fee.
Eligibility of Scholarship
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at TUJ (3.2 or higher for Diamond Scholarship recipients)
- Remain enrolled at TUJ on a full-time (12-18 credits) basis in fall and spring semesters (9 credits in summer semester)
- Use the award in consecutive semesters.
- Students starting at TUJ in the spring semester may use their award in the spring and summer semesters , or
- may use their award in the spring and fall semesters if they (1) do not take classes over the summer or (2) take classes only part-time (less than 9 credits) in the summer. also,
- After the first two consecutive semesters, Diamond Scholarship recipients may use the remainder of their scholarship in fall and spring semesters only.
Complete your Admissions Application by the scholarship eligibility deadline. There is no separate application form for merit scholarships.
Scholarship award announcements are made about a month after the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline. The student visa application does not need to be completed by the Scholarship Eligibility Deadline.
The deadline for Diamond scholarship is 15 October 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.