University College London UK 2022 IMPACT Scholarships for International Students: (Deadline 30 June 2022)
Preventing and redressing the impact of inequalities is a core philosophy of the UCL Master of Public Health (MPH). To reflect this, we are offering two scholarships annually which will support applicants who have demonstrated financial need, who have lived experience of inequality, and who show great promise for population health impact. The IMPACT scholarships will cover the successful recipients’ full fees (£16,500) to study on the MPH programme. People wishing to study full-time, part-time or modular flexible are welcome to apply and the scholarship will be applied to their fees pro rata.
About University College London
Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, UCL is London’s leading multidisciplinary university, with more than 13,000 staff and 42,000 students from 150 different countries We are a diverse community with the freedom and courage to challenge, to question and to think differently. Through a progressive approach to teaching and research, our world leading academics, curious students and outstanding staff continually pursue excellence, break boundaries and make an impact on real world problems..
University College London Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University College London
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University College London
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline June 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University College London Masters Scholarship
- There are up to two bursaries available in 2022/23.
- The value of the bursary is £16,500.
- The bursary is tenable for students who wish to study full time, part time of via modular-flexible.
- The bursary will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees.
Requirements for University College London Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Has lived experience of inequality. This may include, but is not limited to, experience of inequality due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experiences, social exclusion, or disability.
- Meets the admissions criteria for UCL online Master of Public Health (MPH).
- AND have submitted an admissions application for the MPH programme at UCL, starting in 202
Interview date, Process and Venue for University College London Masters Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded based on a comprehensive set of criteria to evaluate applicants description of:
- how their experience of inequality (due to income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, carer responsibilities, adverse childhood experience, social exclusion, or disability) has shaped them and their drive to study Public Health.
- why they should receive a scholarship to undertake the Master of Public Health and how it will benefit them personally.
- how they will use their experience of inequality and the benefit of the scholarship and MPH to make a difference to population health in their future career.
A panel of two assessors will review and score each application separately. Combined/average score across assessors will be ranked. The two highest scoring applicants will be recommended for scholarships.
June 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University College London on forms.office.com to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.