University Malaya 2021 Excellence PhD Scholarship for International Students: (Deadline 20 October 2021)
Universiti Malaya offers an exclusive scholarship to high performing and outstanding new postgraduate students (local and international) to pursue full-time PhD by research programme at Universiti Malaya
About University Malaya
A university is an institution of higher education and research which awards academic degrees in several academic disciplines. Universities typically offer both undergraduate and postgraduate programs in different schools or faculties of learning.
University Malaya Excellence PhD Scholarship
- Type PhD
- Organisation Universiti Malaya
- Country to study Malaysia
- School to study Universiti Malaya
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 20, 2021
Aim and Benefits of Universiti Malaya Excellence PhD Scholarship
Successful applicants will receive either a FULL or PARTIAL scholarship.
- FULL Scholarship – RM2,500 stipend per month and tuition fees
Duration: for six (6) semesters or thirty six (36) months or until completion of the PhD
programme whichever is shortest.
- PARTIAL Scholarship – Tuition fees only
Duration: for six (6) semesters or until completion of the PhD programme whichever is shortest.
Requirements for Universiti Malaya Excellence PhD Scholarship Qualification
Specific Requirements for Student (Applicant)
- Open to all FULL TIME “new” Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) by research candidates in Universiti Malaya. “New” is defined as candidates who have not yet registered as a PhD student with Universiti Malaya. Those who have already registered as PhD students are not eligible to apply.
- Minimum Requirements:
i. Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA of >3.5 (or equivalent), and:
ii. Master’s Degree by research; or Master’s Degree by mixed mode (coursework and dissertation) with distinction and a CGPA of at least 3.70/4.00 (or equivalent)
- English language requirements:
i. IELTS Band 6.5 or TOEFL 73-93 or CEFR B2
ii. The validity of the English test is within two (2) years from the date of the examination
- Must not exceed 35 years of age on the 31st December in the year of application
- Must be registered as a FULL TIME student during the duration of study in Universiti Malaya
- For recipients of FULL Scholarships, students must NOT be sponsored by any other body or organization
October 20, 2021
How to Apply
- Candidate applies for scholarship via MAYA
- Academic Administration and Services Centre (AASC ) screening the application
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an aptitude test and interview together with potential
- Successful candidate receives FULL or PARTIAL Scholarship offer letter.
- Successful candidate MUST sign a scholarship agreement with Universiti Malaya
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.