University of Adelaide 2022 Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship: (Deadline June 2022)
This CSIRO – University of Adelaide jointly funded PhD opportunity has been established to support a full-time PhD student who is looking to commence research in the applied fields of physics, geology or chemistry. This project includes a 3-month CSIRO internship.
About University of Adelaide
143 years ago the University of Adelaide was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old world social and religious inequalities. The University’s first Vice-Chancellor, Dr Augustus Short, had a vision for a university open to investigate new fields such as the sciences, modern literature, art and moral philosophy; This vision was realised in 1882 when the University became the first in Australia to grant degrees in science. The spirit of enquiry was further embraced and the freedom …
University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship
- Type PhD
- Organisation University of Adelaide
- Country to study–
- School to study University of Adelaide
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline June 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship
Successful applicants for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University of Adelaide Research Scholarship – $28,854/pa (2022 rate, indexed annually). Details of terms and/or benefits can be found in the Conditions of Award.
- CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship – $5,000/pa + additional operating funds
Requirements for University of Adelaide Research CSIRO Supplementary Scholarship Qualification
- Be Australian citizens, permanent residents of Australia or international students
- Be acceptable as candidates for a PhD degree at the University of Adelaide. View PhD eligibility requirements
- Hold Australian First Class Honours, or equivalent
- Be able to commence study in Semester 2, 2022.
June 1, 2022
How to Apply
Expressions of interest should be submitted to Associate Professor Tony Hooker by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by no later than 1 August 2022 with the name of scholarship in the subject heading. Please ensure you include all of the following documents:
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Academic transcripts
- Translations of non-English documentation
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Curriculum vitae
For more details, visit University of Adelaide website.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.