University of Auckland 2022 Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand: (Deadline Ongoing)
Summer Research Scholarships are a great way to gain valuable research experience, work with leading researchers at the University of Auckland, enhance your career opportunities and help you think about pursuing postgraduate study. Applications for 2022-2023 are now open.
About University of Auckland
Founded in 1883, Auckland is the country’s largest university with over 40,000 students, nearly 10,000 of whom graduate annually.
University of Auckland Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Auckland
- Country to study New Zealand
- School to study University of Auckland
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Auckland Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 will receive an award of NZD 6,000 tax-free.
Requirements for University of Auckland Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 must have completed at least 2 years of their undergraduate degree and satisfy one of the following criteria:
- be enrolled in an undergraduate degree at a New Zealand University at the time of application or an international university in 2022.
- be enrolled in postgraduate Bachelor (honors) or postgraduate diploma program at a university in New Zealand at the time of application.
- Candidates applying for the University of Auckland – Summer Research Scholarships in New Zealand, 2022 must have a GPA/GPE of at least 6.00(5.50 for M?ori or Pacific students).
- Applicants must have identified a project and a supervisor willing to guide the project.
- Applicants must not have held any summer scholarships previously.
- Candidates must not be holding paid employment or be seeking employment as a tutor during the duration of the scholarship.
- Applicants must not have begun masters, doctoral, program although there are some exceptions.
How to Apply
2. Register for a new account:
- Click ‘Sign up for a new account’ below the Password field.
- A confirmation message will ask you to confirm sign up for a new account. Select ‘Confirm’.
- The ‘Register for a new account’ page will appear. Enter your email address, name and a password and click ‘Register’ (After accepting the IT Acceptable Use Policy and Disclaimer).
- On the next page provide your contact details, date of birth, citizenship and ethnicity. Please also indicate if you have a disability so we can better meet your needs.
3. Complete all your Application for Admission sections, including:
- ‘Academic History’: Enter all qualifications you completed or are currently completing.
- ‘Programme Selection’ select:
- ‘Certificate’ as your Programme type
- ‘Summer Research Scholarship Programme’ as your Programme name
- ‘Major/specialisation’: select:
- The option for your faculty
- ‘2022 Late Year Semester’ as your Start Term
- ‘City’ as your Campus, regardless of where your project will be carried out
- ‘Scholarships’, select ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ as appropriate to your situation
4. Fill out the ‘Additional information’ mandatory fields. The answers you provide will not affect your application.
5. Read and complete the Declaration, click ‘I Agree’, and then click ‘Sumbit application’.
6. Proceed to Step 2. Apply for a scholarship and a project.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.