University of Birmingham 2022 Economic History Society PhD Bursary for International Students in UK: (Deadline 1 July 2022)
The Economic History Society will consider applications for one-year bursaries of up to £5,000 to assist postgraduate students (PhD) in United Kingdom colleges and universities.
The Bursary is primarily aimed at supporting students without full external funding to continue their studies, and to support unexpected changes in e.g. rent, living expenses, child support, etc.
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or ‘red brick’ university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research .
University of Birmingham PhD Scholarship
- Type PhD
- Organisation University of Birmingham
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Birmingham
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline July 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Birmingham PhD Scholarship
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £5,000 for international applicants in the UK.
University of Birmingham PhD Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Birmingham PhD Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The bursaries will be open to students (full or part-time) at any stage of their PhD career in economic or social history. Please note that applications from students receiving a full stipendiary award, or a fully-funded studentship covering fees and living costs, will not be considered.
July 1, 2022
How to Apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.