University of Essex 2022 Chinese-English Translation International Scholarships in UK for Master: (Deadline 1 May 2023)
If you’re an international student studying one of our Chinese-English Translation and Interpreting programmes, you could be eligible for £3,000 through our Chinese-English Scholarship. There are five scholarships available.
About University of Essex
We are Essex: home to the daring and the tenacious, a place for the ambitious and the bold. We’re a close-knit, supportive and welcoming community, with a powerful and pioneering global outlook. With over 15,500 students from more than 147 different countries, making us one of the most internationally diverse universities on the planet – you’ll find the world in one place here at Essex. Ranked as 22nd in The Times Good University Guide 2018, we’re proud to have provided excellence in research and excellence in education for over 50 years. At Essex you’re taught.
University of Essex Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University of Essex
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Essex
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline May 1, 2023
Aim and Benefits of University of Essex Masters Scholarship
The students selected will be given a tuition fee discount of £3,000 on the cost of their first year of study of the undertaken PG programme at the University of Essex.
Requirements for University of Essex Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Hold a conditional offer of admission to one of the Chinese-English Translation and Interpreting courses
- Applicants must register and be studying at Essex in 2022-23.
- These scholarship are restricted to international applicants who are entirely self-funded.
- This scholarship is available for the first year of Masters’ study only
May 1, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Essex on www.essex.ac.uk to applyFor 2022-23 entry: All our relevant course applications, received by the given deadline (31st May 2022), will automatically be considered for this scholarship. You do not need to complete a separate application form.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.