University of Groningen 2022 Holland International Scholarships: (Deadline 1 February 2022)
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences. The University of Groningen offers Holland Scholarships to international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. Please note that students from Switzerland and Suriname are not eligible to apply.
About University of Groningen
The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has had top priority for four hundred years, and with success: the University is currently in or around the top 100 on several influential ranking lists.
University of Groningen Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization University of Groningen
- Country to study Netherlands
- School to study University of Groningen
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Groningen Masters Scholarship
A scholarship of €5,000 to contribute to your living costs in The Netherlands. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
Requirements for University of Groningen Masters Scholarship Qualification
- You do not hold the nationality of one of the EEA countries;
- You are going to study in the Netherlands;
- You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands;
- You have excellent grades during your bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- You meet the specific requirements of the University of Groningen;
- You have a letter from the University of Groningen with an admission offer for one of the programmes mentioned in this list.
- Write a motivation letter in which you make clear why you are the right candidate for the Holland Scholarship University of Groningen.
February 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Groningen on www.rug.nl to applyYou can apply for the scholarship after you have received an admission offer from the University of Groningen for one of the programmes mentioned in this list.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.