University of Kent 2021 Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students
University of Kent calls for application for 2021 Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship
- Type Undergraduate
- Organisation University Of Kent
- Country to study–
- School to study University of Kent
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline October 31, 2021
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship
The gift provides two scholarships worth £1,000 each for each year of study (renewable on an annual basis, subject to satisfactory academic progress). The £1,000 will be paid direct to students – £500 at the end of December each year and £500 at the end of March each year.
Requirements for University of Kent Barbara Harris Scholarship Qualification
- Be a UK resident classed as a ‘Home’ student.
- Have studied at a UK state secondary school in Kent.
- Permanently reside in the postcode areas of CT1 to CT21 or CT50.
- Have achieved a minimum of two As and one B at ‘A’ level (or equivalent).
- Have been made an offer to study on one of the following full-time undergraduate degree course at Kent starting in September 2021 (the start date cannot be deferred):
1. Accounting and Finance – Canterbury
2. Business and Management – Medway
3. Entrepreneurship and Innovation – Medway
4. Finance and Investment – Medway
5. International Business – Canterbury
6. Management – Canterbury
7. Marketing – Canterbury
This scholarship may be held in conjunction with a University bursary. It is not available to students already studying for an undergraduate degree.
October 31, 2021
How to Apply
Write an essay of 500 words, outlining why you would like to receive the Barbara Harris Scholarship to support your studies at the University of Kent.
Add the following information to your essay heading:
1. Your full name
2. Your University of Kent ID number
3. The name of the secondary school you attended.
Email your essay to S.A.Robinson@kent.ac.uk
The deadline for applications is 31 October 2021, 23:59 GMT.
All documents must be in either Microsoft Word or PDF format, documents that are not sent in this format, will not be reviewed. Please do NOT send documents via Google Docs or SharePoint.