University of Kent 2021 MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship wevier
Kent Business School are pleased to be able to offer a limited number of competitive ‘Women in Leadership Scholarships’ to students applying for the Kent MBA, worth 50% of the Kent MBA tuition fee.
Successful candidates must demonstrate both depth and breadth of previous work experience along with academic excellence in leading and aspiring female colleagues to develop and succeed in becoming strong business leaders across their chosen business sector.
Awardees, in recognition of this prestigious scholarship would need to continue to champion women in leadership roles by undertaking the following activities whilst on the course:
1) Organise an event or project to promote the area of their scholarship in collaboration with the Kent MBA Team.
2) Become a student ambassador supporting recruitment activities and initiatives for the MBA course.
Once graduated, scholars would join the network of alumni ambassadors in their home country to support key alumni events and recruitment activities.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% o
Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship
- Type : Masters
- Organisation : University Of Kent
- Country to study–
- School to study : University of Kent
- Course to study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender : Women
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship
The award consists of a 50% fee waiver
Requirements for Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship Qualification
Open to all applicants who are in receipt of a formal offer to study onto the Kent MBA.
To be eligible candidates must:
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) and/or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Be self-funded
- Submit a minimum 500 word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award which demonstrates their commitment to promoting women in leadership roles
Awards will be considered on a rolling basis by the Scholarship Awarding Panel every month with successful candidates notified within one week
of the panel meeting.
The University reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
How to Apply
This scholarship can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto the Kent MBA at Kent Business School and have received a formal offer for September 2021 entry.
You can then apply for the scholarship via your Applicant Portal by submitting the required supporting statement of motivation.
For more details, visit University of Kent website.