University of Kent 2022 Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship for Developing Countries’ Students: (Deadline 30 November 2022)
The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from any country which receives Official Development Assistance (ODA) from the OECD who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The list of countries is extensive, and amongst the countries included are Thailand, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Brazil, China, Turkey and many more.
This award provided a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single instalment in the second term of the programme. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organization University Of Kent
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University of Kent
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline November 30, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship
3,000 Euros tuition waiver
Requirements for Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship Qualification
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- To have applied for a taught Kent LLM at the Brussels Centre for International Studies for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Submit an application (details below) by the scholarship application deadline (please note that we are unable to consider applicants for the award without an application)
POINTS TO NOTE:
- You must meet the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry for the award to be given
- This award cannot be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by Kent Law School or the Division for the Study of Law, Society, and Social Justice (the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information.
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the stated conditions
- Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of registration, the award will only be provided for that original period of registration
November 30, 2022
How to Apply
Applications are to be made via Kent Vision, which will be opened in due course.
For more details, visit University of Kent website.
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into a second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.