University of Leeds 2022 School of Physics and Astronomy International Masters Excellence Scholarships in UK: (Deadline 1 August 2022)
The School of Physics and Astronomy is accepting applications for the International Masters Excellence Scholarship at the University of Leeds for the academic year 2022-2023.
The motive of the bursary is to encourage international students that wish to undertake a master’s programme at the School of Physics and Astronomy. This scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement.
University of Leeds Masters Scholarship
- Type Masters
- Organisation University Of Leeds
- Country to study United Kingdom
- School to study University Of Leeds
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline August 1, 2022
Aim and Benefits of University of Leeds Masters Scholarship
The University of Leeds will provide the selected candidates an award amount of £2,500 towards the cost of the undertaken Master’s degree programme.
University of Leeds Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Leeds Masters Scholarship Qualification
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your programme must start at the University of Leeds in October 2022.
- You must be self-funding, full-time, classified as international for tuition fee purposes, and not be in receipt of any other School of Chemistry award
August 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Leeds on application.leeds.ac.uk to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.