The University of Luxembourg is an international research university with distinctly multilingual and interdisciplinary character. The University was founded in 2003 and counts more than 6,700 students and more than 2,000 employees from around the world. The University’s faculties and interdisciplinary centres focus on research in the areas of Computer Science and ICT Security, Materials Science, European and International Law, Finance and Financial Innovation, Education, Contemporary and Digital History. In addition, the University focuses on cross-disciplinary research in the areas of Data Modelling and Simulation as well as Health and System Biomedicine. Times Higher Education ranks the University of Luxembourg #3 worldwide for its “international outlook,” #20 in the Young University Ranking 2021 and among the top 250 universities worldwide.
The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) contributes multidisciplinary expertise in the fields of Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Life Sciences and Medicine. Through its dual mission of teaching and research, the FSTM seeks to generate and disseminate knowledge and train new generations of responsible citizens, in order to better understand, explain and advance society and environment we live in.
About University of Luxembourg
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The multicultural country is home to the Financial Centre, to European Union Institutions and international enterprises.
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarships
- A large and dynamic research group with an exciting international environment
- Training in scientific and transferable skills; participation in schools, conferences and workshops
- The University of Luxembourg offers highly competitive salaries and is an equal opportunity employer
Requirements for PhD Scholarships Qualification
International scholars are eligible
Interview date, Process and Venue for PhD Scholarships
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Contract 36 Month, extendable to 48 months
- Work Hours: Full Time 40.0 Hours per Week
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Topics in security, privacy and formal methods
- Student and employee status
How to Apply
The University of Luxembourg invites applications for the following vacancies:
- Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Computer Science
- Doctoral candidate (PhD student) in Computer Science (ii)
- PhD student (doctoral researcher) in Legal Knowledge Representation and Reasoning
- PhD Student Positions in Technical Standardisation for Trustworthy ICT, Aerospace, and Construction
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.