University of Maine US 2022 International Dean’s Scholarships: (Deadline Ongoing)
The award is not renewed automatically each year. Students must maintain full-time enrollment and a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00 in order for the scholarship to be renewed. Additionally, the award is for a maximum of 8 semesters (4 academic years) for a student entering as a first-year applicant and 4 semesters (2 academic years) for a transfer student. Recipients of the award must also remain on a non-immigrant student visa F-1 or J-1 to be eligible to hold the scholarship.
About University of Maine
Founded in 1865, the University of Maine is a land, sea and space grant institution, and the flagship campus of the University of Maine System. Located in Orono along the banks of the Stillwater River, this vibrant and dynamic university serves Maine, the nation, and the world through its teaching, research and outreach mission. UMaine students come from every county in Maine, more than 49 other states and more than 70 countries. UMaine offers more than 100 degree programs through which students can earn graduate certificates, master’s, doctoral or professional science master’s degree.
University of Maine Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization University of Maine
- Country to study United States
- School to study University of Maine
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
Aim and Benefits of University of Maine Bachelors
- The recipients of the International Dean’s Scholarships will get $5,000 per year.
- The students should maintain full-time enrollment and a minimum GPA of 2.0 for the scholarship to be renewed.
- The scholarships are given for a maximum of 8 semesters (4 years) for first-year applicants and 4 semesters (2 years) for transfer students.
Requirements for University of Maine Bachelors Qualification
- The candidates applying for International Dean’s Scholarships should be first-year or transfer undergraduate students.
- The applicants should be international students.
- The candidates in receipt of the Canadian resident tuition rate are not eligible.
- The applicants for the International Dean’s Scholarships are not required to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The candidates will be considered for the scholarship when the application for admission is reviewed.
- Hold a non-immigrant visa i.e. J-1 or F-1 visa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Maine on umaine.edu to apply
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: email@example.com and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.