University of Oxford 2022 Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship: (Deadline 9 February 2022)
Looking for a great learning experience at the University of Oxford and you have no funds to support your education? Then apply for the Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 at University of Oxford.
The scholarships have been established to provide funding for undergraduate students demonstrating exceptional academic merit who may be prevented from taking up their course of study as a result of financial constraint. Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and financial need.
About University of Oxford
As the oldest university in the English-speaking world, Oxford is a unique and historic institution. There is no clear date of foundation, but teaching existed at Oxford in some form in 1096 and developed rapidly from 1167, when Henry II banned English students from attending the University of Paris.
- Type Undergraduate
- Organization University of Oxford
- Country to study–
- School to study–
- Course to study View courses
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline February 9, 2022
Aim and Benefits of Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship
Course fees and a grant towards living costs
Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Life Science
- Mathematical Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Physical Science
- Social Science
Requirements for Simon and June Li Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for the Scholarship at Oxford University 2022:
- Applicants must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries.
- Applicants must be registered for an undergraduate course at the University of Oxford for the 2022 academic session.
- Must have obtained relevant credentials required for admission into Oxford University.
- Applicants must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must note that the scholarship is highly competitive and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered scholarship.
- Subject Eligibility: Humanities, Social Science, Mathematical Science, Physical Science, Life and Medical Sciences.
February 9, 2022
How to Apply
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2021 and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2022 entry will be made available on this page in January 2022.
- For 2022 entry applicants who apply by the 9 February 2022 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2022.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2022.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: that All Jobs and Opportunities Published on mucuruzi.com are completely free to apply. A candidate should never pay any fee during the recruitment Process. Even if mucuruzi.com does its best to avoid any scam job or opportunity offer, a job seeker or an opportunity seeker is 100% responsible of applying at his own risk.
Check well before applying, if you doubt about the eligibility of any offer do not apply and notifie to mucuruzi.com via this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and remember to never pay any fee to have a job or get any opportunity, if you do so, do it at your own risk.